So the rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Display the Liebester Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 question your nominee has asked.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers with less than 1000 followers.
- Ask them 11 new questions or the same ones you were asked.
- Let the bloggers you nominate know!
- Copy the rules into your post.
So here we go, 11 random facts about me…
- I went to Military Boarding school when I was younger
- I am terrified of moths
- I am still in love with Disney and am going to Disneyland next year
- I have a degree in Creative Writing form the University of Winchester
- The book I’m currently writing is a crime thriller and is so much fun!
- I own over 400 books, most of which are in my Mum’s attic – being kept safe until I own a house with enough space for them all!
- I have a fascination with cars, especially fast ones!
- I’ve driven round the Top Gear test track in an Aston Martin and Ferrari
- I love to travel and go exploring – lots in store for next year!
- I can sleep forever, literally – I can easily sleep ten hours a night every night and still be tired!
- I don’t ever shut up talking…
And now for the 11 questions I was asked by my nominee: