So I’m wanting to put a formal apology out there to those of you who do in fact enjoy my blogging nonsense as this month I’m attempting something a little different.
I’m taking part in NaNoWriMo, and for those of you who don’t know what that is:
This is the challenge of writing 50,000 words in 30 days. By my calculation, that’s averaging 1,666.67 words a day. Now for me that is massive! I’m normally averaging about 500-1,000 a week and sometimes even less. This comes down to the fact that I am a busy bee! So if it’s not work for clients, it’s running this blog which is like a full time job!
But it’s safe to say that I’m prepared:
- I have a bunch of topics I’ve been saving that are already written so that you know I’m still alive and the blog hasn’t died a horrible death
- I’ve invested in a mini keyboard and phone stand so that I can squeeze ten minutes in on the commute to work every morning and evening
- I’ve put all my client projects on hold for a while, just until the end of the month.
So there’s only two things left for me to say:
- Sorry that I’m not going to be around as much to enjoy your comments/feedback and the next few posts may be a little generic and non-topical
- Bring on the writing month!
And if you’re there too, then track me down and befriend me, I won’t bite!