So the rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Display the Liebester Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 question your nominee has asked.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers with less than 1000 followers.
- Ask them 11 new questions or the same ones you were asked.
- Let the bloggers you nominate know!
- Copy the rules into your post.
So here we go, 11 random facts about me…
- I went to Military Boarding school when I was younger
- I am terrified of moths
- I am still in love with Disney and am going to Disneyland next year
- I have a degree in Creative Writing form the University of Winchester
- The book I’m currently writing is a crime thriller and is so much fun!
- I own over 400 books, most of which are in my Mum’s attic – being kept safe until I own a house with enough space for them all!
- I have a fascination with cars, especially fast ones!
- I’ve driven round the Top Gear test track in an Aston Martin and Ferrari
- I love to travel and go exploring – lots in store for next year!
- I can sleep forever, literally – I can easily sleep ten hours a night every night and still be tired!
- I don’t ever shut up talking…
And now for the 11 questions I was asked by my nominee:
What made you start your blog?
My blog actually started because I was told to…well kind of. I started a blog/diary when I went to Uni about all the stuff we got up to and then was told to build a website for one of my Uni projects. I was so pleased with it that I kept it going for two years before deciding it really needed to be revamped and I started blogging regularly. So now it’s been redesigned and more focused for the past six/eight months and I honestly think it’s an addiction!
How do you de-stress after a long day?
This is a guilty pleasure, but I get all snuggled up on the sofa with the lover – this could potentially involve the duvet – and watch Coronation Street or Eastenders – or both!
What fascinates you?
A lot of things really, I’m quite quizzical and am always asking questions. But generally speaking it would be books and blogging and how people make a living from the two.
If you could meet any famous person (dead or alive) who would it be?
A hundred percent Norman Wisdom. He was much ultimate idol and he died a few years ago, just after I’d fallen in love with him. It completely broke my heart. I still have the newspaper articles about him when he died!
What is your biggest fear?
Moths. Without a doubt. I am literally terrified. They’re just creepy!
If you could live in a fictional world what one would it be and why?
That’s a tough one. I’d probably have to say a Disney world. I don’t mind which one – any of them will do. I love signing and dancing, not that I’m very good at either and in Disney, I would be guaranteed to be good at both!
Who is your favourite fictional family?
I’d say the Griffins. From Family Guy. That’s a bit sad too but I can literally watch them for hours on end without getting bored.
If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
A wolf. I love dogs and always have done. In my first year at Uni, we went to a wolf sanctuary and got to take one for a walk. She was beautiful, basically a big dog with some nasty teeth but they’re just amazing animals and so free. Plus I’ve always loved the idea of travelling America so it would be a good animal to pick simply for that.
If someone was going to make a film about your life who would play you and why?
Maybe Emma Watson? I was always told I looked like her when I was growing up and I feel like we’re quite similar people in a lot of ways.
What is your favourite type of weather?
Sunshine! Sun, sun, sun! I hate cold weather, in fact I’m always cold and I can’t stand it so it would have to be the sunshine
What would be your dream job?
Being an editor ant one of the big publishing houses. I love writing books and I love reading them too, so what better way than to be involved in the creating process right at the very beginning?
That’s all from me on the questions. The below blogs are my nominations!
Love the Smell of Books
And for those of you who have been nominated, here are your questions (they’re the same as mine I’m afraid!):
- What made you start your blog?
- How do you de-stress after a long day?
- What fascinates you?
- If you could meet any famous person (dead or alive) who would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- If you could live in a fictional world what one would it be and why?
- Who is your favourite fictional family?
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
- If someone was going to make a film about your life who would play you and why?
- What is your favourite type of weather?
- What would be your dream job?