If anyone tells you Vegas is expensive, they lied.
Okay, so they only lied a little bit and yes, it does depend on what you want to do. But we categorically proved that a 2-week trip to Vegas doesn’t have to cost the earth.
Lee had been to Vegas before – twice – so we had expert insider knowledge on where to stay and what to do. If you’re looking for a budget option, there are a few hotels available:
- Circus Circus – comes with free circus acts daily and is a great family option (circa $16 per night)
- The Luxor – a little more expensive but still a budget option and closer to the main part of the strip (circa $32 per night)
- Flamingo – one of the oldest hotels on the strip and has its own flamingo habitat (circa $35 per night)
- Excalibur – if you love King Arthur and want to experience daily medieval tournaments (circa $27 per night)
- The Strat – of course – (circa $28 per night)
Now if you really want to do Vegas on a budget, the Downtown hotels are so much cheaper but you’ll have to work out how you’re getting to the strip, although Downtown definitely has it’s perks and own entertainment too.